my money on marni









I've always liked Marni more for Consuelo Castiglioni's colour sense than anything else, and this season is no exception - love the pinks, yellows, the flashes of fluorescent and the use of beige to anchor it all. Marni consistently epitomizes cool granny chic for me and for all the artful layering, I've always found a sense of clean precision in the collections - the cuts are loose and sharp at the same time and the styling is very graphic in its proportions and colours. I never find Marni fussy. I like the nods to Prada, the play of uneven ruffled hems and proportioned shoulders, and it'll be cool to see of she explores this theme further next season.


Pictures from www.style.com
Share on :
my money on marni
my money on marni
Reviewed by just4u
Published :
Rating : 4.5